Only for people who want to win big contracts with large corporate accounts.
This self-study program includes:
- "JumpStart Your Sales" Audio Program: This 3 1/2 hour workshop led by Jill Konrath was presented live to a group of salespeople, entrepreneurs and independent professionals who wanted to take their business to the next level. You'll learn a proven, step-by-step sales process to get your foot-in-the-door of big companies.
- "JumpStart Your Sales" Workbook: 40+ pages of key sales templates and exercises showing you how to enhance your account entry sales strategies and techniques.
- THREE Selling to Big Company eBooks: THREE powerful, information-packed eBooks on topics needed to jumpstart your sales: Claiming Your Niche, Developing Strong Value Propositions and Attracting Customers.
"The "Jump Start Your Sales" workshop energized me to look deeper into my entire sales process. I've refined my value proposition and shortened my sales cycle. Great ideas for businesses that need to differentiate themselves from competitors and directly address critical customer requirements."
Nancy Harrower, Principal, New Venture Communications
"JumpStart Your Sales" Self-Study Audio Program
Available as a 4-CD set or 4-Tape set
If you're tired of struggling to get into big companies then this audio workshop is for you. This 3.5 hour program helps you get your foot-in-the door of big companies talking to just the right people. It's full of kick-butt advice that's guaranteed to make you rethink and upgrade your go-to-market approach. Here's what you'll learn:
How the marketplace is changing - and its impact on your sales efforts.
- Why traditional selling techniques don't work anymore - and probably why you're limping along trying to get into large corporate accounts.
- What you need to do to be successful in today's business environment.
How to craft a strong, compelling value proposition that attracts corporate customers.
- Why a value proposition is your most important sales tool.
- A simple-to-use sales process to determine the business value of your offering - highlighting the importance of the "Ripple Effect."
- Phrases that pique a buyer's interest, enticing them to learn more immediately.
- Strategies you can easily implement today to get input on your value proposition.
How to narrow your focus to win more sales.
- Six important reasons to claim your niche instead of offering a broad range of services.
- Determining target market demographics, psychographics and "enabling conditions."
- "Trigging Events" that create massive opportunities for business - how to identify and capitalize on them.
How to pick your own customers - and get ready to win their business.
- Determining specific companies to pursue doing business with so you don't waste time knocking on the wrong doors.
- Easy-to-implement research techniques to validate your likelihood of winning business in these accounts.
- Research strategies to prepare your account entry approach - knowing what to look for and why.
How to find the right person to meet with in a big company.
What to say to get your foot-in-the-door.
- Effective "digging" methods to identify prospective contacts.
- Use of personal contacts and your network to find "starting" points.
- Leveraging ideas to turn one contact name into multiple contact points.
- Sales strategies to identify potential buyers when the company won't give out names.
- The importance of an account entry campaign - what it is and how to develop one.
- How to create an effective phone script integrating your strong value proposition. Note: This approach is most likely to be very different from what you're using today.
- How to take your phone script to the next level so it really sounds great - and works!
- Critical sales strategies to use so you don't sound like a pathetic telemarketer.
- Using voicemail to your advantage - since you rarely get a real person on the line.
- Essential practice tips you'd never think of yourself - but have an incredible impact on your success rate.
- Non-manipulative selling techniques to handle customer objections and obstacles such as "We're not interested" or "We don't have the budget."
- A very professional sales approach to set up a first client meeting.
"JumpStart Your Sales" made total sense to me - it's all about what works on the street . . . and what gets you through the door to key decision makers. Not only did this workshop help me hone my sales skills, but it also gave me a whole new perspective on what it takes to sell."
Bob Freytag, President, IntroWorks
"JumpStart Your Sales" Workbook
This 40-page workbook is the perfect companion for the "Jumpstart" audio program. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed examples that further expand on the information presented in the workshop.
- Value propositions: weak & strong
- Key questions to determine your value proposition
- Target market selection criteria
- Phone script development techniques.
- Sales templates to help you clarify your value proposition, target market, phone script and more.
- Excellent resources to conduct on-line research on your targeted customers.
- Great place to consolidate all your learning.
"Jill provides the tools, the experience and the examples needed to get your foot-in-the-door for your next sales meeting. She also makes the concept of 'value propositions' move from the difficult to the highly necessary and extremely useful."
Ward Schendel, Integrity Team
THREE Selling to Big Companies eBooks
The eBooks included in the "JumpStart Your Sales" self-study program are three of our most popular. And, we wanted to include them because they compliment the audio program so well. Plus, it's much easier to learn new sales strategies and techniques when they're presented in multiple formats.
1. Developing Strong Value Propositions
21 pages, $19.95 value
Want to capture the attention of busy decision makers in big companies? If so, you need a strong value proposition that stresses the tangible business results customers get from using your product or service. Discover how to translate your offering into the language of corporate buyers so they eagerly invite you into their offices. If you don't know what a value proposition is or are concerned yours isn't strong enough, this eBook is a must-read.
2. Claiming Your Niche!
21 pages, $19.95 value
While it's seductive to keep all your options open, you'll be much more successful if you're marketing and selling to a clearly defined target market. In this eBook you'll learn how to analyze your company's strengths to determine your own ideal customer profile. Stop working harder than you have to! Instead focus on customers where you have the highest likelihood of winning the business. Claim your market niche now - and watch your sales and profits take off!
3. Attracting Customers
20 pages, $19.95 value
Do you dread when someone asks you, "What do you do?" Instead of sounding like a total bore or a babbling fool, learn how to create a powerful and compelling "elevator speech" that attracts just the kind of customers you're looking for. In this eBook, you'll learn a five-step process for crafting your own customer-attracting infomercial. Then, discover how to take it to an even higher level and leverage it across all your marketing and sales efforts.
Ready to Pursue Business with Big Companies?
If so, the Jumpstart Your Sales self-study guide will get you a meeting with a key decision maker much faster than traditional selling techniques and outdated sales strategies. This program is full of countless examples that demonstrate how top sales performers get their foot-in-the-door of large companies. And, you'll learn what doesn't work too - and why!
Plus, you'll have an opportunity to listen to the tough sales questions posed by the workshop attendees and hear sales expert Jill Konrath's advice on how to solve their critical sales challenges.
How do you order the JumpStart Your Sales self-study guide?
Just click on the link below. You'll immediately be taken to our secure ordering site. Then fill in the form as directed. The Jumpstart Your Sales CDs/tapes & workbook will be shipped to you within 3 business days. And, your three Selling to Big Company eBooks will be sent to your email address right away so you can get started on the program.
If you don't have a credit card, simply send a check or money order for the full amount to the address below. When we receive payment, we'll put your program in the mail.
You'll be delighted at how much more you can achieve and how it will help your business. This self-study program pays for itself many times over as soon as you start applying the lessons in it to your sales efforts.
You'll immediately realize why you've been struggling to get into big companies - and understand the changes you need to make in order to get meetings with decision makers in large corporate accounts.
Right now you're probably thinking - is it really worth it? Is this a good investment? Well, you could buy each item individually, one-at-a-time, but then you'd be spending an extra $40 and you wouldn't get the $19.95 bonus offer either. But the truth is, you don't have anything to lose. If you don't like it, just ask for your money back.
So order JumpStart Your Sales now - and check it out.
Yes, I'm ready to take my business to a whole new level
I want to order the JumpStart Your Sales self-study program right now. I understand if I'm not totally satisfied, my money will be refunded.
Shipped in North America
Audio & Workbook only:
Shipped in International
Audio & Workbook only:
Act immediately and get another free eBook - a $19.95 value. That's right! You'll receive a copy of:
Winning Sales in a Tight Economy
This eBook will be delivered to you as soon as you place your order.
Selling during turbulent economic times is always difficult. But the challenge is even more formidable today because of what's happening in the marketplace. In this eBook you'll learn how these changing market dynamics are having a profound impact on the sales profession.
Plus, you'll discover 10 key strategies you must implement immediately to be successful in this emerging sales paradigm - where sellers must create business value with every customer interaction.
Check or Money Order? Send to:
Selling to Big Companies
2227 Foxtail Ct.
White Bear Lake, MN 55110