If so, then having a personal sales coach can help you get unstuck and make progress towards your goals.
I work with a select group of independent professionals and small businesses to plan and implement strategies for selling to big companies. But I don't work with just anyone. If you're not committed to putting in the time and effort to get results, it's not going to work.
The Value of a Sales Coach
Over the past 20 years I've literally worked with hundreds and hundreds of people who needed help penetrating and selling to large corporations.
One of my clients (an environmental engineer) landed an $800,000
contract for his small firm after just 6 sessions. I'm not
kidding. He was delighted to have been included on the RFP (Request for
Proposal) list. His only goal was to make it to the finalist round. A
few days after the preliminary presentations, he was awarded the
contract - at full price.
Here are some of the results my clients have seen. They've:
Independent professionals say that the best result is that they get
to do the work they love. They spend less time marketing their
services and more time actually using their knowledge and expertise.
- Won contracts that previously they wouldn't have even been considered for.
- Significantly expanded their business with existing customers.
- Raised their rates significantly; they weren't high enough to be taken seriously by large accounts.
- Landed big contracts without any competition.
- Reduced the number of prospects they need to get the income they want.
- Captured a prestigious corporate contract even though they'd only been in business for months.
To get these kinds of results, you need to work with a sales expert - someone
who can sell to large corporate accounts in their sleep. Any other kind of
coach just can't provide the guidance you need to win the large contracts with
How Can I Help You
Here are some of the challenges you may be facing, that I could help you with:
Best of all, you eliminate the trial-and-error approach to selling that you're using today. Instead you replace it with a replicable sales process you can use time and time again - confident you're doing it right.
- Identifying what you may unintentionally be doing that negatively impacts your sales success.
- Clarifying your value proposition to ensure it "works" for big company buyers.
- Reviewing your business collateral and web site to make sure it passes the 'big company' test.
- Developing entry approaches to get you into your targeted corporate accounts.
- Assisting in pre-call planning to insure your upcoming meeting goes well.
- Developing a personalized questioning process that's so good it actually motivates customers to ask you for the order.
- Debriefing sales calls to solidify the positives and brainstorm how to avoid problems in future meetings.
- Strategizing ways to expanding your current business with a big company.
- Differentiating you from your competitors and the incumbents.
How It Works
If you're interested in getting your own personalized sales coach, here's how it works:
- All coaching sessions are done by telephone. You call me on my private number at the designated time.
- For 60 minutes we talk about your sales goals and challenges. We brainstorm ideas. We might write scripts, develop questions, explore your value proposition, role play and more. You may even be given an assignment at the end of the session.
- In between our 'talks", we exchange emails as needed.
- Most sessions are taped and the cassette is sent to you the next day. In 60 minutes we can talk about many, many things. You'll find it helps to review the tape later.
- Coaching sessions are paid for monthly in advance.
Working with me isn't cheap, but it's worth it. Actually, your investment is really small when you consider the tremendous impact it can have on your income. I have individual and group rates.
If you're interested in using me as a sales coach, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 651-429-1922.
Looking forward to hearing from you,